Jaldapara National Park – Chilapata – Buxa Tiger Reserve Tour Package : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Day 01 : Bagdogra Airport ( IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Stn to Jaldapara National Park
Received from New Jalpaiguri Railway Stan / Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Jaldapara National Park ( 145 kms / 03 hrs) via Sevoke, Coronation Bridge, Malbazar, Chalsa, Gormuara National Park etc. After lunch visit Khyoer bari leopard rescue center. Overnight at Jaldapara
Day 02 : Jungle Safari in Jaldapara and transfer to Chilapata
Early morning visit Jeep safari/Elephant Riding at Jaldapara (Optional ) . After breakfast transfer to Chilapata Forest. Afternoon Jungle safari . Overnight at Chilapata.
Day 03 : Transfer & Sightseeing in and around Buxa Tiger Reserve
Day 04 : Departure for Bagdogra Airport ( IXB) / NJP Railway Stn
After breakfast transfer to NJp/Ixb. TOUR END
1. Accommodation on Double Sharing basis
2. All transfers and local sightseeing by reserved ( NON AC) vehicle and as per itinerary
Kindly note that Forest Jeep Safari , Elephant Safari & Watch Tower Visits are Optional. As per the Forest Department Rule for any kind of Jungle Activity, guests must personally buy tickets / permits from the counter
Important Information : Including Buxa
1. As per the instruction by Forest Department of Government of West Bengal, tickets for Jeep safari & Elephant Safari in Jaldapara National Park to be collected by guest himself from forest office as first come first serve basis.
2. Permit for Jeep Safari in Jaldapara National Park is being issued by In-Charge , Nature Interpretation Center , Madarihat from 5am to 7am for Morning shift & 1pm to 3pm for Evening shift.
3. Permit for Elephant Safari in Jaldapara National Park is being issued by In-Charge , Nature Interpretation Center , Madarihat from 6 pm to 8 pm for next day Morning shift only.
4. Forest recommended Gypsy [maximum 06 passengers] & forest Guide is mandatory to enter inside forest for Watch Tower Visit & Jungle Safari.
5. Camera Charges to be paid directly during collection of entry permit as per category of camera.
6. Photo copy of Photo ID proof [ Voter Card/Pan Card/ Driving Licence/passport ] of any one of the guest along with original to be produce during collection of permit.
7. If Forest Department starts Gypsy in Buxa Tiger Reserve duing the package or at the time of booking, then extra payment to be paid directly by guests
8. All forest activities are closed on thursday
To Know Cost or book for Jaldapara National Park - Chilapata - Buxa Tiger Reserve Tour Package kindly Fill-Up the below Booking form or communicate with us.....
Best viewed with Google Chrome in 1024x768 pixels resolution.
Website Design & Development by Techno Developers Group.