Terms & Condition / Cancellation Policy for Tour Package Booking / Hotel Booking / Transportation Booking & Other Bookings..
1. The contract will be not effective between the service provider agency Bonvoyage Leisure Private Limited (BVL) and the client until received the full amount of payment from client.
2. The agency (BVL) has the right to take decision by reason for:-
a) To cancel the contract by reason prior to the date of service provide and if does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding amount received from client without inclusion of any percentage of interest.
b) To amend of route / Timing of transportation service in such situation of any unavoidable circumstance.
3. The Bonvoyage Leisure Private Limited cannot be responsible for any improper services provided by any other service provider agency apart from services officially confirmed by BVL also not be responsible for the sudden situations if arise within the service providing period by the agency BVL as damage , lost of luggage or any valuable goods, in the case of caused by the act or default of the management or employee of any hotelier, airline, surface transport, who are the agency’s independent service associates.
The agency BVL also not liable for situation arising out side of normal selection and inspection process, or acts of Government authority, war, civil or political disturbances, strike, natural calamitys - as landslide, flood, earthquake, and others of it’s kind. As a result of any of the causes delay of days out of contract period and changes of itinerary the extra expense will be bear by the client
4. The agency BVL shall in no any circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or persons traveling with the agency in the contract period of service provide for :-
Any death, physical injury, sickness, accidental case, any illegal or immoral activity, any penalty by caused of activity’s against civic rule, any damage or lost of luggage or valuable goods,
5. The amount quoted for the particular services has been calculated as per the fuel and related cost prevailing at the time of submission of the rate quotation.
The BVL reserves the right to amend the quoted rate in case of changes in any tax or surcharges structure, increase of fuel cost, and any of cost increase beyond control of the company. On that situation the service provider agency BVL will inform in advance to the client or related person for additional payment amount to be paid before start of service.
6. This contract will be governed by Indian law. In the event of a dispute or difference between “Bonvoyage Leisure Private Limited” and the client should be negotiate or finalize in the exclusive administrative jurisdiction of Siliguri subdivision of Darjeeling district in India.
BOOKING PROCEDURE :
- Request for package bookings to be confirmed by written only
- All booking correspondence to be made by written only
- No. verbal communication to be considered, if any dispute occurs
- Booking to be confirmed only after getting 50% of the total package cost
- Rest of the payment to be cleared before starting the service
CANCELLATION TERMS AND POLICIES
- In any case of cancellation of booking, it must inform in advance to BVL by writing
- Cancellation will be effective only on the date and time of receipt of cancellation letter.
- The following cancellation charges shall apply as per the period of cancellation terms.
- Once the booking is done and advance paid, minimum 10% of the package cost to be deducted
- If postponed or preponed of the service date made on or before 30 days, only 5% of the package cost to be deducted and cost for the desired date of the service to be calculated on the basis of Hotel Cost and Transportation Cost of that particular time period
- 30 days before of service starts, 20% of the total package cost will be deducted
- From 29 days up to 15 days before of service 40 % of total cost will be deducted
- From 14 days up to 10 days before of service 50 % of total cost will be deducted
- From 09 days up to 06 days before of service 60 % of total cost will be deducted
- From 05 days up to 48hrs before of service 90 % of total cost will be deducted
- Between 48 hours to the day of service starts 100 % of total cost will be deducted
- In case of NO SHOW, 100% of the total coast will be deducted
Best viewed with Google Chrome in 1024x768 pixels resolution.
Website Design & Development by Techno Developers Group.